Ariana Estates’ Full Management Service ensures that the lettings process for landlords is stress-free and simple.
From the moment you instruct us, we’ll manage all aspects of renting your property, starting with finding the best tenants, negotiating the best price on your behalf, and for the duration of the tenancy, we’re on hand to deal with any issues that arise, ensuring that your tenants and property are well looked after.
At the start of the tenancy, tenants may want things added, removed, assembled, painted, repaired or bought. We’ll see to it that this is looked after and that your tenancy gets off on the right foot. Our property managers will take care of the lengthy and frequent phone calls, requests for work or repairs, appointing contractors and third parties and simply reporting back to you as often or as little as you personally choose.
Our experience operating in London property management field has enabled us to build up solid and stable relation- ships with a host of well qualified, well priced, reliable, fully insured, professional suppliers and contractors. These teams understand the sensitivities involved in dealing with tenanted properties, know that a speedy response is essential, and have great loyalty to us and our clients ensuring your property is well cared for.
So whether it’s about ending the tenancy, negotiating the deposit or dealing with a tricky tenant, our property management team have all angles covered when it comes to looking after your rental property.
What’s included in our Property Management Service
Our standard lettings service includes our fully comprehensive marketing, selection and vetting of tenants, preparation and signature of Tenancy Agreement, arrangement of inventory and check in inspection, collection of initial rental and dilapidation deposit and dealing with the renewal or termination of the tenancy.
In addition to our standard lettings service, Full Management Service further includes:
· Two annual property inspections
· Complete management of repairs, maintenance and safety checks
· Dealing with all third parties who may have an interest in the property
· Transfer of utilities into the tenants name and dealing with utility suppliers
· Key holding service
· Collection of monthly rental payments
· Provision of statement of all transactions relating to your property including invoices for maintenance works
· Arranging payment of any outgoings associated with the property
· Information of any late payments or arrears and any vacant periods
· Full deposit negotiation between landlord and tenant prior to any arbitration